Copy the Link to Your Cover Letter
- Go to your cover letter in Google Docs.
- Click “Share” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Copy link” to copy the link to your clipboard.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that link sharing is turned on and “anyone with the link can view”.
Go to the "Letters" Portfolio Section
- Log into Career Planner.
- Click on “Assemble My Portfolio” in the left-hand menu.
- In the red section grid, find and click on “Letters”.
Add Your Cover Letter
- Click on the red “Add Letter” button at top-right.
- Give your letter a name.
- Use the calendar button to pick the date you wrote the letter.
- In the Recipient field, paste your Google Doc link.
- Click “Save” when you are finished.
- You will see your cover letter listed in the Letters section.