Instructions for Linking to Your Resume in Google Docs
COPY THE LINK TO YOUR RESUME
- Go to your resume in Google Docs.
- Click “Share” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Copy link” to copy the link to your clipboard.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that link sharing is turned on and “anyone with the link can view”.
GO TO THE RESUME PORTFOLIO SECTION
- Log into Career Planner.
- Click on “Assemble My Portfolio” in the left-hand menu.
- In the red section grid, find and click on “Resumes” .
ADD YOUR RESUME
- Click on the red “Add Resume” button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Give your resume a title.
- Select your resume type (if you do not know, pick “Chronological”).
- In the Objective field, paste your Google Doc link.
- Click “Save” when you are finished.
- You will see your resume listed in the Resumes section.