Downloading a Spreadsheet with Your School's Course Information
*Download a printable template of these instructions here.*
You can download a spreadsheet with all of your school’s course information as it appears in Four Year Plans. This is done in an educators-only application called Data Tables.
Find the Report
1. Log into Data Tables: https://[district_name].schooldata.net/v2/data-table-manager
2. Click on “Create New Data Table” in the left-hand menu.
3. Find "Application Specific Data Tables", then click “Browse Category”.
4. Find the report called “Four Year Plan Courses” and click “Build Data Table”.
5. If you want a shortcut to this report, click the button before you click “Build Data Table”. You can find your saved report under My Reports >> My Favorite Reports.
Select Your School and Generate Data Table
1. Click the “School” button and then select your school.
2. Click “Generate Data Table” in the upper-right corner of the screen. A list of courses will pop up. You can search for courses or other info in the search boxes above each column.
Download the Data Table
1. Click the “Download XLSX” button at the top-left corner of the screen. An Excel document will downloaded to your computer.