A crosswalk for chart type Data Extracts to our Charts Application will be released at a later time.
In the meantime, you can find a video and map of each section of our Charts application* on the Charts homepage OR below in this article click to download the maps and access the video.
*If you don't have access, contact your District Data Admin or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to go directly to the Charts Manager demonstration video [Vimeo approx 4min] or access the same video imbedded in one of our Help Center articles.
Click here to go to the Help Center Charts category. Below are the links to the maps for each section of the Charts application:
- Distributions charts
- Charts that can be used to view distributions for groups of students.
- For example, the distributions of demographic characteristics, such as ethnicity, language and gender. You can also view the distributions of grades and credits for specified groups of students
- Program Participation charts
- Charts that can be used to view program participation rates of groups of students.
- Monitor Progress
- Charts that can be used to monitor the progress of groups of students and individual students.
- Compare Performance
- Charts for comparing the performance of two or more groups of students.