*Download a printable template of these instructions here.*
Starting a Plan
- Log into Four Year Plans: https://[district].schooldata.net/v2/high-school-and-beyond/#/four-year-planning
- Click "Four Year Plans" in left-hand menu.
- Click "Create New Four Year Plan".
- Name your Four Year Plan.
- Suggestion: Name + Diploma or School + Career
- Example: Jessica Stewart’s University Plan for Pharmacy
- Pick a Career Cluster.
- Pick a Preferred Job.
- Choose an Education Four Year Plan. Click "Select", then click the type of plan you want to build.
- Choose your Post Secondary Plan. Click "Select", then click the option that best matches what you plan to do after high school.
- Click Save and Continue to move on.
- Click the drop down arrow button next to “Save”.
- Click “Save and Continue”.
**NOTE: Changes on the Schedule page are saved automatically**
Pick a Planned Grade/Year to Change
- Your schedule is filled with your completed (past) and scheduled (current) courses. It also suggests courses for planned (future) grades/years. Click "View Mode Click to Edit" to change the courses for a planned year.
Remove Unwanted Courses
- Remove courses you do not want to take by clicking the “minus” button.
- Add courses to all empty spaces. Click "choose course" on spaces have yellow check marks.
- A window will pop up with all of the courses you can add to that space.
- “Description” shows the course names
- Click the course to add it.
- If a course warning pops up, read the text and then click “Add Course”.
- A Requirements Not Met message means that you are trying to add the wrong type of course to a certain empty space. Speak with your teacher if you see this message.