In Student Completion, Educators can pull up students are by groups to see Career Planner / My Portfolio progress. [School Districts - click her for educator tool instructions]
- Expand the Educator section on the left navigation panel
- Click on Student Completion
- Click Select Student Group
- Once selected via steps below, it will remember the last group selected for next time
- In My Groups, you will see any classes assigned to you OR groups created for your use.
- Click Shared Groups to see groups for a whole school or grade level
- Toggle to School Specific, from District Wide to select just your school.
- Click the + for the desired group
- When a group is selected, click View
- Information from Assemble My Portfolio is displayed.
- Column headers can be searched for common Schools, Programs, or Careers.
- Select grey checkmark for one or more students, or all, then click the Actions dropdown
- Download Report to generate a PDF report detailing each selected student, one per page
- Download Spreadsheet to generate a spreadsheet report of all students, similar to the view in Student completion
Please sign in to leave a comment.