- [APP504-000] - The Create 504 Plan and Edit 504 Plan screens have been optimized for easier use
- [APP504-142]/ [APP504-158]- A new field for "Periodic Re-evaluation Date" has been added as an Important Date on a 504 Plan. When a plan is edited this field can be populated, until then it will display blank in the views and reports.
- [APP504-161] - The new "Periodic Re-evaluation Date" now is listed on the “View My 504 Plans” and “Student Documents”
- [APP504-159] - The new "Periodic Re-evaluation Date " field also prints on 504 Plan
- [APP504-162] - An option to set a 504 Plan as "Is Current Plan" has been added. Only one plan for a student can have this status; when status is set on a plan as 'current plan', any other with that status is no longer the current plan.
- [APP504-163] - “View My 504 Plans” page displays the new ‘Is Current Plan’ yes or no setting
- [APP504-164] - An actions option for filtering in 'View my 504 Plans' has been added; these will persist for the user when they navigate away.
- Click Actions to choose the options, then click Apply Filters to change the view
- [APP504-138] - A checkbox has been added to created Prior Written Notice forms to optionally “Print Initial Evaluation text” when printing; by Default this is checked.
- Uncheck and then click the print icon to the right. Checkbox box persists checked, if you need to print again go to the screen to uncheck again.