Here are the instructions on how to create an email rule to organize all of your SchoolData.net communications into one tidy place when using Outlook Online for Office 365.
- Log into Outlook Online for Office 365
- Click the gear icon and search for the term rules
- Then click on Inbox Rules
- Click the + symbol to add a new rule
- On the next screen, Name your rule
- Next, under When the message arrives, select It includes these words > in the sender’s address…
- On the next screen enter @schooldata.net in the text entry field and then click the + symbol
- Then click OK
- Next, under Do all of the following, select Move, copy, or delete > Move the message to the folder…
- To create a folder to contain the messages moved by this rule, simply right-click on your own name at the top and select Create new folder.
- Type the name of the folder then press enter to confirm
- Once the folder shows up in the list, click it to select it and then press OK
- Once you have made any final configurations OK
Congratulations, you have successfully created an email rule to automatically parse all of your messages in Microsoft Outlook Online for Office 365!