Here are the instructions on how to create an email rule to organize all of your SchoolData.net communications into one tidy place when using Outlook Online for Office 365.
- Log into Outlook Online for Office 365
- Click the gear icon and search for the term rules
- Then click on Inbox Rules
- Click the + symbol to add a new rule
- On the next screen, Name your rule
- Next, under When the message arrives, select It includes these words > in the sender’s address…
- On the next screen enter @schooldata.net in the text entry field and then click the + symbol
- Then click OK
- Next, under Do all of the following, select Move, copy, or delete > Move the message to the folder…
- To create a folder to contain the messages moved by this rule, simply right-click on your own name at the top and select Create new folder.
- Type the name of the folder then press enter to confirm
- Once the folder shows up in the list, click it to select it and then press OK
- Once you have made any final configurations OK
Congratulations, you have successfully created an email rule to automatically parse all of your messages in Microsoft Outlook Online for Office 365!
Please sign in to leave a comment.