Here are the instructions on how to create an email rule to organize all of your SchoolData.net communications into one tidy place when using Google Gmail.
- Log into Google Gmail
- Click the search box
- Search for from:*@schooldata.net
- Click the down arrow next to the search
- Click the “create filter” button
- Click the checkbox next to apply the label… and select (or create) the label of your choice using the arrow
- Finally, Click “Create filter”
Congratulations, you have successfully created an email rule to automatically parse all of your messages in Google Gmail!
Please sign in to leave a comment.