Feature Feature ***
- [RM-691] - Incident Counts are now being correctly counted by the number of incidents only and not counting the actions as part of the incident.
- [RM-697] - Incident Counts are now being correctly counted by the number of incidents only and not counting the consequences as part of the incident.
- [RM-404] - In addition to scheduling a Risk Indicator to update monthly,
weekly or daily, a user can now schedule updates by a specific calendar date(s).
- [RM-620] - Display class name instead of displaying code on details when selecting D's and F's.
- [RM-731] - Optimize Risk Level space in the Student Risk Profile Widget.
- [RM-743] - Eastmont - 'Days Absent Past 30 Days (K-12)' is now configured to provide the needed data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.