[created 3/28/18 dmr]
How does the task list end up with duplicate tasks when my Position Level is switched?
- 1st: Tasks from the OLD position level that had been EDITED are made 'not required' and tagged with the old position level name
- 2nd: Tasks from the OLD position level that were NEVER EDITED are removed.
- 3rd: Tasks from the NEW position level are added to the task list.
Example task with 'old position level' tag:
I don't want duplicate tasks, how do I merge and clean up my task list?
Steps to use the Import Task Info button:
Depending on who filled in the task, it's possible the Evaluatee and Evaluator will BOTH have to step through this process for the tasks they have the permission to edit/add data.
1. Click the setting/gear icon on the task you want to import the data into
2. Select 'Import Task Info'
3. On the pop-up, locate the task that has the data and click the +
3. A warning appears, reminding you that if there is ANY DATA ON THE TASK YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON IT WILL BE REMOVED.
4. If this is ok, click Yes, Import the Task
4. Verify all data is copied to the new task that is needed.
5. If all is copied that is needed, go to the old task and setting/gear icon and choose delete task
For more information on Tasks, visit the Task Overview & Options Help Article
Please sign in to leave a comment.