This report is located in the Reports Application, here is more about the Reports Application: Reports Tutorial Video. Reports can also be accessed through the App selector in Homeroom. If you get a banner noting you don't have access, contact your district Homeroom/SDS Application rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- allows current year Evaluators or Evaluation Monitors to print current or prior year Final Evaluations for staff.
- allows Evaluators and Evaluation Monitors to print prior year Final Evaluations for staff that have LEFT the district. (Prior to this report availability, the district had to add a current year evaluation record to access a way to print.)
Data Access restricted
The report does do a check to make sure the user has permissions to see the selected Evaluatee's evaluations data either as:
- current year Evaluator for the selected Evaluatee
- an Evaluations Monitor
If the one of the two is NOT the case, the PDF will still generated BUT won't display any data.
Log into SchoolData.net at [yourdistirct].schooldata.net/v2/report-manager with your SchoolData.net username and password.
To generate the Report:
- Click Create New Report
- Click on the category Evaluations Custom Reports
- Click Build Report
- Select a School Year of the Evaluation
- Select the Evaluatee
- Click Save And Generate or click the arrow to choose Generate Report
- A message will note that the report is going to be generated.
- You will receive an email and a notification in the application when the report is ready for downloading.