***** = Featured Feature
- [SDG-622] - The address type (physical/mailing) may now be configured in the family address data column. Data grids may be configured to display one or both of these address types. *****
- [SDG-301] - Student Custom Attributes category data may be added to Student Data Grids.
- [SDG-355] - The District Enrollment data column may be configured to include start reasons and start reason codes for Skyward districts.
- [SDG-698] - Every Student Data Grid email now contains a DataGridInstance Label to help identify the data grid sent or data grid delivery failure.
- [SDG-707] - Teacher column allows selection and save in class enrollments data column
- [SDG-712] - Enrollment columns no longer change order when adding new columns
- [SDG-717] - Generating a view results in an error with Student Category data point configured