*** = highlighted feature
- [IN-279] - A cloning option has been added to Individual and Group Plan Tools. This way instead of users having to create a plan from scratch, they can clone an existing plan to have some of the basic information (student name, responsible educator, intervention type, dates, goals, etc.) already pre-populated. ***
- [IN-280] - Option button has been added to "My" group plans and individual plans so users can view/select from the available tools: Clone, Edit, View, Delete, Download, Email ***
- [IN-282] - User now has the ability to print referrals.
- [IN-290] - When creating an Intervention plan, users have the ability to add relevant charts. The Intervention Plans Chart Viewer now renders properly.
- [IN-292] - North Thurston - Update South Bay Elementary's SWIS download URL
- [IN-240] - North Mason - SWIS Migration setup
- [IN-276] - Issaquah - Build District/School Behavior Dashboard