Log into: [yourdistrictname].schooldata.net/admin
Navigate: Evaluation Admin => Evaluation Users and Permissions => Add Evaluation Record by Application User Names
Use to: create a NEW Evaluation Record(s) via a web form or a CSV upload, user HAS TO be already setup with a SDS user account.
What You'll Need:
- The evalutee's user name
- The evalutor's user name
- The evaluated position level to assign the evaluatee
- Type in the evalutee's Appliation user name
- Type in the evalutor's Appliation user name
- From the dropdown select the Evaluated Position Level
- Select 'submit'
What You'll Need:
- The evaluatee's Application User name (found in the 'View Users and Their Person Roles' or 'View External Application User Names' table)
- The evaluator's Application User name (found in the 'View Users and Their Person Roles' or 'View External Application User Names' table)
- The Evaluated Position Level id (found in the Position Levels table)
- Click 'download the csv template'
- For each evaluatee / evaluator record that needs to be added, enter the following in a row:
- Application User Name of the one to be the Evaluatee
- Application User Name of the one to be the Evaluator of the Evaluatee
- Evaluatee Position Level ID
- Save the CSV, and click 'upload csv'
- Select the CSV, and give the file a label (optional)
- Click Upload
Use the View Evaluation Records Table
If the Evaluatee already has a current year Evaluation Record, this will not work to change it. Use the "Update Evaluatees Primary Evaluator" process to change Evaluators: https://sdshelpdesk.zendesk.com/entries/29780433-Update-Evaluatees-Primary-Evaluator or log in as the Evaluator to switch the Evaluator and/or the Evaluated Position Level.
Picture of the Form