The Evaluation Task Completion extract allows the user to download a spreadsheet of Tasks that provides due dates, Yes/No if a task is marked complete, and required/not required of a task.
This type of information can help the Evaluator or other staff monitor progress if needed. Since data from this extract is downloaded, it also allows for additional manipulation, combining with other data, record keeping or any other purpose.
Data Access Restricted
- Evaluations Data Administrators
- Evaluators - only provides data for their Evaluatees
- Evaluation Monitors
- Task Template(s)
- Note: list that is available is based on your districts setup and naming of Task Templates
- XSLX file
Creating the Extract
Click the Create button on the Data Extract to begin.
Select the Task Template(s) to which you want to download data and click the XLS download button.
Example download view
Below is a list of the main fields of data in the report. Depending on how many Task Templates selected at download and the frequency of them on a Task List, this download could have many or few sets of columns:
- Evaluated Position Level
- Task Template Name [this and below columns setup repeat for each Task Template selected]
- Task (Due)
- Past Due
- [the above 4 column repeats for as many times the Task is listed on a Task list]
[created 7-30-14 dmr]