[updated: 10/27/16 dmr]
Extracting the Data:
- Go to https://login.i-ready.com/
- Enter login credentials, choose the state and click Go
- Click the "Reports" tab
- Under "Diagnostic & Instruction (D&I)" click "New Export (D&I)"
- Subject - choose "Math" or "Reading"
- Grade - "All"
- Time Frame - Choose "Set Window" and enter in a date range for the term your trying to get scores for (Fall, Winter Spring)
- Under "Diagnostic Data" check the box for "Diagnostic Domain Details"
- Click "Create Report"
- On the next screen wait for the report to generate then click "Download"
Preparing file for manual upload:
- Open the file and remove any special characters from the column headers, like : [ ] ( ) , $ #
- Using your Excel tools, filter by grade level column and copy out all scores for that grade level into a separate file.
- Save the new file as a CSV
- Repeat #2 & #3 for each grade level. So, if your score file has K-5 scores, then you should end up with 6 separate CSV files for uploading: K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Manual-Uploading the File:
- Log into Homeroom Admin
- Select Uploads>>>Upload Assessment Scores>>>Manual Score Loader
- Select the school year you want to load to
- Specify the student identifier that is used in the score file
- In the "Filter Assessments..." filter box type iReady
- From here you can filter to Term (Fall, Winter, Spring), Grade, and Math or Reading, depending on the scores in your score file.
- After filtering click on the assessment
- Click on "Choose File..." and select the file you are trying to load
- Start by clicking on, and identifying the student identifier column, then proceed to identify the score columns that correspond to iReady for the Term, Grade, and Subject you selected.
- Click "Process this File"
- You will receive a load report email shortly after loading is complete, it is recommended to review this email for any errors that may have occurred during loading.
If you need any assistance or have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org