Extract data from wa.portal.airast.org
- Go to wa.portal.airast.org
- Select Test Coordinators
- Select Online Reporting System
- Login with your previously assigned username and password
- Select Score Reports
- From the tabs, select Test Management Center and then Retrieve Student Results
- For the Test, select Smarter Summative and for the Format select CSV; leave all other defaults
- Select Download Roster
- You will receive an email once your file is ready. Under My Inbox, from the Status tab, select the Download link to get a copy of the file
- Save the zipped file to your desktop or other location. You do NOT have to unzip the file (include Test Name_Year in file name)
- Log into Homeroom Admin
- Select Uploads>Upload Assessment Scores>Automatic Score Loader / Review Uploads
- From the Select Loader drop-down, choose the appropriate school year "SBA 2016-2017 Zip File Loader"
- From the Select Assessment Score File(s) to Upload, navigate to the .zip file you saved in Step 10 above and choose the file
- Submit for validation.
- Review validation report and click 'approve' to load the file.
- (Note: the Validation Report shows which grade levels contain data to be imported and how many rows of data will be imported.)
last updated: (5/26/2015 kln)
Worked flawlessly. Thanks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.