- Extract data from OSPI's EDS website:
- Sign-in to your EDS account.
- Click My Applications on the menu bar.
- Choose Washington Assessment Management System (WAMS) from the list.
- Choose your school district from the Organization drop down list.
- Select Profile on the top menu bar.
- Select > File Downloads from the left menu.
- Scroll down to target year for example: '2015 Administration' and locate the "Student Growth Percentiles (SGP)" section. Note: usually Item 7 in the school year.
- Under the "Individual Student SGP" section choose the file named similar to: "your district name_Individual Student SGP 3-13-2015.xls", this will download the file.
- Save the file.
- Re-open the file and "Save As" a .csv (comma separated value file) with the same name.
- Log into Homeroom Admin
- Select Uploads>Upload Assessment Scores>Automatic Score Loader / Review Uploads
- From the Select Loader drop-down, choose "Student Growth Percentile"
- From the Select Assessment Score File(s) to Upload, navigate to the .csv file you saved in Step 11 and choose the file
- Submit for validation.
- Review validation report and click 'approve' to load the file.
Last Edit: January 26th, 2017, AM