- Extract data from OSPI's EDS website:
- Sign-in to your EDS account.
- Click My Applications on the menu bar.
- Choose Washington Assessment Management System (WAMS) from the list.
- Choose your school district from the Organization drop down list.
- Select File Downloads from the top menu bar.
- From the left hand menu, select the School Year Administration you are loading to.
Scroll to the WaKids section
In the Score Files Section, find the score file with the Administration name you are looking to load (will have Fall, Winter or Spring in the name).
- Click the File link to download it.
- Open the file and "Save As" a .csv (comma separated value file) with the same name or a naming convention you would like.
- Login to Homeroom Admin
- Select Uploads>Upload Assessment Scores>Automatic Score Loader / Review Uploads
- From the Select Loader drop-down, choose "WaKIDS"
- From the Required Parameters drop-down:
- select the Term (if you're unsure select Fall)
- select the School Year
- From the Select Assessment Score File(s) to Upload, navigate to the .csv file you saved in Step 11 and choose the file
- Submit for validation.
- Review validation report and click 'approve' to load the file.
Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2020 12:00PM (SS)