Open a Web Browser and enter your district's specific address: [yourdistrictname].schooldata.net/V2/504-plan and log in. If you do not remember your password, click Reset Password and follow the instructions.
OR Once logged into Homeroom, look for the Student Plan (SP) Application bundle in the right-hand corner of the browser. Locate 504 Plans and click Launch App.
Create a New Prior Written Notice
Creating a Prior Written Notice form allows you to inform parents/guardians of the action taking place.
Locate Written Notices in the left navigation menu and choose Create New Prior Written Notice.
- Select Student (Required),
- Fill in To (Required) This is the recipient or the name of parent/guardian or other)
- Date (Required)
Notice of Action:
- Select the purpose of this written notice: Proposing or Refusing
- Select the action: Initiate, Change, Discontinue, or Continue
- Select all that apply to the plan or documentation:
- Evaluation, Eligibility, 504 Plan, Re-evaluation, Disciplinary Action and Other
- Fill in the Description of the Proposed or Refused Action (Required)
- Fill in the Reason why we are proposing or refusing (Required)
View Prior Written Notice
This container is designed to show all the written notices created by the logged-in user. To see all written notices, clear the filter on the column My Prior Written Notice.
Users may select multiple records to print by clicking the Actions Gear in the top right corner and then selecting Print Selected Prior Written Notices from the drop-down menu.
Users may also use row actions to View, Edit, or Delete by clicking the Action Gear for the selected row.