STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR STUDENTS
The Interests survey asks you to rate your interest level in different activities. There are 60 questions; all must be answered before you can view your results.
FIND THE SURVEY
- Log into Career Planner: https://[district].schooldata.net/v2/career-planner
- Click on “Learn About Myself” in the left-hand menu.
- Click "Interests" Click the first "Interests" in the list to get started. You can take the assessment up to four times,
TAKE THE SURVEY
- To answer the questions, click an icon to choose whether you would
- like doing the activity,
- dislike doing it,
- or you are not sure.
- You can return to a question or skip to the next one by clicking the < and > buttons.
- When you've answered all 60 questions and the progress bar is full, the "See Results" button will appear. Click “See Results” to see your results.
VIEW YOUR RESULTS
- The Results page will show your Top 3 Occupational Personality Types, with the most compatible occupational personality type listed first.
- The right side of the screen will list careers in your Top 3 Career Areas. Click on hearts to save a career to your favorites, or click on a career name to learn more about it.
- Click the "Learn about personality types" link to learn more about your results.
- To review or change your answers, click "Review Answers" to go back.’
Printing Your Results
To print your results, click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then click "Career Plan Profiler." An email be sent when ready. "Click here" to download it.