Change Screen Layout - at the top, by choosing Gallery View.
- Everyone – Display all attendees in the meeting (those not sharing their cameras will have initials).
- Who's talking – Display, only the current speaker.
- Active cameras – Display only those who are actively sharing a webcam.
- Hide everyone – Display no webcam. This will help increase bandwidth if you are having internet issues.
Troubleshooting video and audio in the meeting
- Goto needs permission to use your camera and microphone. You will be asked to allow access the first time you join. After that, you can change the setting to allow by clicking on the camera icon in the address bar and selecting the Always allow option.
- Ensure the Goto is set to the correct camera, microphone, and speakers. Click Settings
- Unmute your microphone. At the bottom of the screen, click Mute on
- Unmute your Windows / Mac device. And check the microphone sound/level
- Restart the browser and/or device.
- Ensure the current version of the Device, Browser, and Goto applications are up to date.