In Student Completion, Educators can pull up lists of students by groups to see a variety of information in the HSB Bundle using the Data Tables category.
- Expand the Student Completion section on the left navigation panel
- Click on Data Tables
- From the list of Data Tables, click the gear icon you wish to use and select Launch.
- Click Select Student Group
- In My Groups, you will see any classes assigned to you OR groups created for your use.
- Click Shared Groups to see groups for a whole school or grade level
- Toggle to School Specific, from District Wide to select just your school.
- Click the + for the desired group
- When the group is selected, click Set
- Once rendered you can:
- Search in the column headers for a student or specific information found on the table.
- Click the Gear icon and choose Download Data to generate a spreadsheet report of all students and the information in the table displayed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.