Change Screen Layout - At the bottom, click More Change layout . Choose an option:
- Auto: By default, you’ll see nine(9) tiles on your screen.
- Tiled: By default, you’ll see sixteen (16) tiles on your screen.
- Spotlight: The active speaker or shared screen fills the entire window.
- Sidebar: The main image is the active speaker or shared screen. You’ll see thumbnails of additional participants on the side.
Troubleshooting video and audio in the meeting
- Meet needs permission to use your camera and microphone. You will be asked to allow access the first time you join. After that, you can change the setting to allow by clicking on the camera icon in the address bar and selecting the Always allow option.
- Ensure the Meet is set to the correct camera, microphone, and speakers.
- Unmute your microphone. At the bottom of the screen, click Mute on
- Unmute your Windows / Mac device. And check the microphone sound/level
- Restart the browser and/or device.
- Ensure the current version of the Devise, Browser, and Meet are up to date.
- Change your video & audio settings.
- Some Mac Computer settings might prevent Meet from using your microphone:
- Go to System Preference and click Security and privacy.
- Select Privacy > Microphone.
- Tick the box next to Google Chrome or Firefox.