Displaying Grades on Student Spotlights
At the request of many users, Homeroom modified the Gradebook Grades container to show only current term information. As a result, the screen initially appears blank if the user wants to look at grades before or after the school year or in a previous school year. However, a few quick steps can remedy this situation, and the user can see grades and assignments for the term of interest.
Steps to displaying grades and assignments.
- Navigate to the Student Gradebook Widget - Current Year container on the Student Spotlight. If a term is active, then you will likely see gradebook entries that look similar to the following:
- If the screen is blank, or you want to explore grades for a student from a different school year, the data and display settings must be modified.
- Modify the school year by selecting the Actions and Options gear and then Data Settings.
- Select the school year for the data.
- Reload the Data Settings.
- The second adjustment needs to occur in the Display Settings. Again, use the Actions and Options gear and then Display Settings.
- The Display setting is a series of toggles to turn off or on the classes, assignments, and grades.
If the user wanted to see the Precalculus grades of this student, they would click on the eye symbol and toggle the Precalculus class available. Note the menu scrolls, so scroll down for more classes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.