Key Performance Indicators Guide
Key Performance Indicators allow the district to create an easy-to-understand visual representation of data that represent key performance objectives to share with stakeholders. The goal is to “create conversions about the data.” These indicators can be downloaded as a pdf, or the look of the web interface can be adjusted per the user's preference.
BENEFITS OF SCHOOL DATA KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Links to visual charts of the data points you need
- Auto-generated saving hours of manual assembly
- Summative narrative and key findings that are FERPA compliant
STUDENT ENGAGEMENT IN SCHOOL
(May be filtered by Programs, Ethnicities, and Genders)
- Percent of students at or Above 90% Attendance
- Average Absence Counts of Students in the Districts
- Average Discipline Incident Counts
- Percent of Students with Zero Discipline Incidents
- Percent of Seniors Who Dropped Out (May be filtered by Programs, Ethnicities, and Genders)
- Percent of Seniors who Graduated (May be filtered by Programs and Ethnicities)
- Current Grade Distribution (May be filtered by Programs, Ethnicities, and Genders)
- The Average Counts of D’s and F’s (May be filtered by Programs and Ethnicities)
- Average G.P.A. (May be filtered by Programs and Ethnicities)
- Average Current Credit Count (May be filtered by Programs and Ethnicities)
- Percent of Students Who Met Standard on Assessments
- MSP Reading or Math Grades 3-8
- SBA ELA or Mathematics Grades 3-8, 11
- STAR Early Literacy Grades K-2, Reading or Math Grades 2-8
- MAP Reading or Math Grades K-5
- DIBELS Grades K-6
KPIs may be accessed by navigating to the KPI App within the Data Extracts Bundle, clicking Launch App, and then clicking Browse KPI from the left navigation menu.
Next, browse to find a chart of your choice and click Browse Category. Finally, the district decides what to present to the users on this page.
You will find individual key performance indicators (KPIs) within each category. Once you’ve identified a KPI that meets your needs, the next step is to click Build KPI. This will render a view of the indicator.
Finally, an Action Button allows the user to download a pdf, change the display options or save the chart data.
The Downloaded PDF Package will contain the following:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Chart with Metrics
If you are interested in this feature for your district, please contact your Customer Support Agent or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.