***** = Featured Feature
- [SDG-616] - Added the "External Gradebook Grade Count" Data Point in SDG*****
- [SDG-617] - Added the "External Gradebook Assignment Count" Data Point in SDG*****
- [SDG-352] - Added a Grade Level Ordinal column that may be used in conjunction with sort options to sort by ordinal rather than alphanumeric.
- [SDG-555] - Added the ability to configure relative school year selections. This means that when users configure an Assessment column (or similar column that uses a time-span) users will have the ability to select X years ago when previously only "Current Year" and "Last Year" were available.
- [SDG-667] - Cloning a column in Student Data Grids, results in a new shaded column so users can easily recognize cloned columns.
- [SDG-680] - During the Creation of a Database (Release to Test, Copy DB) set DGIMTS.IsActive = 0 (This enforces active data grids to be inactive when creating a copy database.)
- [SDG-670] - The Apply Configuration Multiple Times field has been increased. *****
- [SDG-661] - Editing the name of the column heading label, will retain upon saving Student Data Grid.
- [SDG-662] - When utilizing Categories the top two header columns will be frozen. If users do not utilize Categories then only one header row will be frozen.
- [SDG-663] - When using the Tabs feature in Student Data Grids, the sheets labeling is as expected.
- [SDG-578] - Sunnyside - Elementary Data Grid
- [SDG-527] - Tahoma - Use Behavior Category to Determine Absences levels (this is custom configuring a Risk Indicator threshold)