Student Data Grids
- [SDG-270] - Teacher data grids can now be broken out by a tab for each period or class.
- [SDG-446] - The data grid error message email now shows ‘DataGridInstanceLabel – FileName’ for help in identifying the location of the error.
- [SDG-467] - Added 'Student Categories' as a SDG column option.
- [SDG-487] – We clarified and redefined the Absence description.
- [SDG-489] - Add Readily Visible Descriptors back onto the Columns. The descriptions have now been added back to the columns for user ease.
- [SDG-471] - Class Enrollment: Subject Selector added for Filtering by Subject.
- [SDG-475] - Filtering class enrollment by course code now returning correct course data.
- [SDG-476] - Summary Dashboard Changing View to Masonary now retains icons for second and third columns.
- [SDG-477] – Fixed Student Name data point errors.
- [SDG-479] – Generating a view with Bilingual Fields 'isActive' data point selected is operating as expected.
- [SDG-480] – Fixed graphics for "Add New Data Column" Button.
- [SDG-482] - Clicking 'Next' from Report takes user to 'Collaborate' tab as expected.
- [SDG-497] – Repaired Schedule Delivery Save option.
- [SDG-521] - Generating data grid successfully sends email as expected.
- [SDG-522] - Scheduling a delivery sends out data grid report as expected.
- [SDG-529] – Scheduling a delivery with "combine all students into a single group, single spreadsheet" selected sends out data grid report as expected.
- [SDG-530] – Scheduling a delivery with "A worksheet for each data grid, made into a single spreadsheet" selected sends out data grid report as expected.
Bug (District Specific)
- [SDG-311] - 2017 Scheduled Deliveries are no longer saving in the User Interface as 2016 (Shoreline)
- [SDG-455] - SDG Configurations being reordered when edited and saved has now been fixed. (Bethel, Vancouver)
- [SDG-486] – Repaired district logo to display correctly on SDG email. (Quincy)