- [HOMEROOM-2770] – In the Assessments Widget, you now have the ability to copy My Assessment Sets to other users/roles
- [HOMEROOM-2775] - In the Risk Indicator Viewer when hovering over the information icon next to the Details drop-down, a description may be added, for instance, an explanation as to how Risk Value and Risk Level columns are calculated.
- [HOMEROOM-2894] – When in the Student Groups Widget, a user can select the Intervention Filter and Choose an SLP Option = Currently Off and it will display the correct amount of students
- [HOMEROOM-2532] – Class Spotlight 504 App Widget: The Class Spotlight 504 App Widget now generates a PDF of all students associated to that class spotlighted and their accommodations as listed in the widget.
- [HOMEROOM-2564] – When spotlighting a student in Demonstration mode, printing the Discipline widget now does not display specific comments, instead it displays “comments not shown in demo mode”.
- [HOMEROOM-2801] - User-Defined Assessments: When a user is defining or editing a test, they can now specify whether the test is considered progress monitoring or not.
- [HOMEROOM-2783] – When in the student groups widget, you now can select student name, and then select Advisor to filter which advisors student’s you’d like to view and save as a group.
- [HOMEROOM-2562] - Homeroom - Attendance Distribution, Tardy Aggregation now returns correct student count - Vancouver (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2736] - Feeder Groups are now Migrating – Pasco (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2773] – Class Spotlight: Now when you navigate to the Chart Viewer for a Class, it displays options for charts for you to view – Shoreline (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2793] – Students are now not missing in Downloaded data from the Assessments widget – Richland (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2794] – Correct time stamp now displays In the PBIS Widget on the student spotlight – Vancouver (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2817] – In the Student Groups widget, the services filter now returns correct count of historic student services –Vancouver (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2821] – When in Data Extracts, and using the Annual Attendance Averages Data Extract, you can save your data extract. Then when you rerun the extract the Data points and their values will again display. Previously they were not displaying when re-ran. – Bethel (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2833] - Guardian Addresses in the Guardian Contact Information Data Extract are now displaying in the download spreadsheet – Seattle (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2842] – When in the Assessment widget - 'Currently selected' students were being added to static groups even after assessment tabs closed or the widget is refreshed, this has now been resolved to not include those students. – University place (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2888] – Parents can now access Homeroom as guardians – Tahoma (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2881] - Assessment Sets are now displaying for shared student groups – Lake Stevens (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2869] - Royal Database can now filter by grade level in assessment widget – Royal (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2382] - Demographics in Charts viewer widget on the school spotlight is now rendering when in as a Teacher role – Edmonds (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2814] – In the data extracts widget, Attendance Distribution, when selecting specific classes it was showing classes from a school that was not selected. This has been fixed to now only display the selected classes. – Evergreen (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2876] – When in the Assessment Annual Percentages Data Extract, rendering the extract produced an error, this has now been resolved. – Edmonds (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2889] – When in Data Extracts, phone numbers now are included in the Guardian Contact Information Data Extract. – Seattle (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2900] - Data Extract - Student yearly growth by assessment test family now displays all students with scores – Vancouver (Bug)
- [EXTRACTS-219] – In the incident consequence type data extract, parent conference data now does not display mistakenly. - Edmonds (Bug)
- [HOMEROOM-2711] – User Defined Assessments in Assessment Widget: There was an Issue with subject saving when creating a User-Defined Strand test. This has now been resolved and can be saved.
- [HOMEROOM-2751] - Clicking an App in the App selector from Homeroom now takes you to that Application directly
- [HOMEROOM-2771] - User Defined Assessments now shows Assessments in Chronological Order on Download Template
- [HOMEROOM-2789] – Student Attribute Widget: When on the student spotlight, you can now print the student attribute widget and the expected data is displayed in the generated PDF
- [HOMEROOM-2796] - Filtering students in student group widget by enrollment/school/class now products correct results
- [HOMEROOM-2835] – The Assessments widget was previously not loading the assessments or taking a very long time if did indeed load. This has now been fixed and loads the assessments in a much more timely fashion.
- [HOMEROOM-2841] – User now receives an email when requesting a download of the risk indicator viewer widget, previously an email was not being generated.
- [HOMEROOM-2871] - Homeroom Risk Index Widget - Display/Hide Withdrawn Student Toggle Is now honored when downloading spreadsheet
- [EXTRACTS-213] – When selecting the Student by Student Groups Data Extract, the Student Pictures and Names are now displayed on the same page instead of being split.
- [HOMEROOM-2311] - Student Groups Widget: Incorrect Count For Interventions Filter – Fix Dev
- [HOMEROOM-2496] – When hovering over a student’s picture in the lookup widget, the Student Photo Tool Text had some jumbled words. This has now been resolved to display the student’s name.
- [HOMEROOM-2572] – In Homeroom, when in the Lookup widget, the scroll bar was disappearing when the refresh button in the toolbar was selected. This is now visible again and working as designed.
- [HOMEROOM-2659] – When in Data Extracts, Class Grades, student groups were displaying as jumbled characters which has now been resolved to show “Select Student Group” instead.
- [HOMEROOM-2873] – When in the Assessment widget and viewing an assessment, when you select the sub-group comparisons button, the labels now do not overlap.
- [HOMEROOM-2880] - Enrolled students were missing in User-Defined download Templates in the assessment widget. This has now been resolved and the students are included.
- [HOMEROOM-2887] – The date/time stamp on the Notifications in Homeroom now is displaying correctly.
- [HOMEROOM-2890] – Users are now able to log back in to Homeroom after switching off Impersonation Mode for a user who has homeroom unavailable to them and selecting restart Homeroom.