[created 5/15/17 dmr]
|Click below to jump to a section of the article|
|Task Related Goals||Growth Goals|
The Goals area has two parts: Task Related Goals and Growth Goals.
Task Related Goals [top of page]
Task-Related Goals are based on the Additional Data questions on a task that is part of the district setup. Any of these note boxes can be designed as a Goal, which then when filled with text would display under the Task-Related Goals area
Once there are notes present on these type of note boxes, they can be accessed from the Goals menu by selecting the magnifying glass to be navigated to the task with the notes.
Growth Goals [top of page]
Growth goals can be used for any purpose for the Evaluatee. Both Evaluator and Evaluatee can see Growth Goals, but the Evaluatee is the only one who can add or edit a goal.
To add a growth goal:
- Click the + button to the right of Growth Goals.
- Give the goal a title, description, a target date, and associate to Criteria (optional)
- Click the OK button to save.
To edit or delete a growth goal:
- Click the pencil icon next to the Growth Goal you wish to edit or delete.
- Choose Edit or Delete
- If Edit, on the pop-up make the necessary edits and then click OK when done to save.
- If Delete, on the pop-up warning click Yes, Delete to delete it. There is no undo.