[created 4/10/17 dmr]
|Click below to jump to a section of the article|
|PLC Meetings||My Community (formerly PLC Members)|
|Sharing with Team Members||Community Resources|
The PLC (Professional Learning Community) area has three parts: Meetings, My Community (formerly PLC Members), and Community Resources.
Team/PLC Meetings [top of page]
In this section of the PLC area, any tasks that are designated as PLC Meetings will display. If no PLC Meetings are listed, navigate back to the Task List and add a PLC task.
- Pencil button allows the user to enter meeting details on the task.
- Magnifying glass button takes you directly to that PLC task on the task list for the user to view or edit. See Task Overview and Options article for questions on how to edit the task.
- Share with PLC Members? checkmark shares the task with those on the My Community list. See Sharing with PLC Members section below for more details.
My Community (formerly PLC Members) [top of page]
- Click the + button to start adding Community/PLC Members
If a member needs to be removed, click the - button to the right of their name and click Yes, Delete. Anything that had been shared with them will be removed from their Task list or Resources list. (see Sharing with PLC Members and Community Resources)
Sharing with Team Members [top of page]
PLC tasks have an additional option that other tasks don't: Share w/ my PLC Members.
From the Meeting list on PLC tab, if the Evaluatee checks Share W/ my PLC Members the task is added to the task lists for ALL the PLC Members on that Evaluatee's Community list as a task. Everyone on the Member list now has the ability to add to the same task for all to see.
- Shared Task displayed on another Evaluatee's Task List
- Shared Task displayed on another Evaluatee's Task View:
Community Resources [top of page]
- Click the + next to Community Resources
- click the - button next to the resource to remove.
- A pop-up will ask if you are sure, as there is no undo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.