This chart is located in the Charts Application, here is more about the Charts Application: Chart Tutorial Video. Charts can also be accessed through the App selector in Homeroom. If you get a banner noting you don't have access, contact your district Homeroom/SDS Application rep or firstname.lastname@example.org
This chart is used to show student growth from one assessment to another where performance levels are used. The is a longitudinal cohort chart; students must have taken both selected assessments to be included in the chart. Teachers find this chart useful to show student growth to monitor instruction and as evidence for TPEP.
This Chart has three sections: # of students, Level Change Totals, and Cohort Change.
# of students section displays the count of students for each level change possibility. Click on the count of students to reveal the students in that count. A static student group may be created/added to from this display.
Level Change Totals section displays the count of students for each number of level changes and the total student and level counts.
The Cohort Change section displays the average number of level changes per student in the group. The percentage of students who either grew levels or maintained proficiency is also displayed.
There are two ways to access charts:
1. Log into SchoolData.net at [yourdistirct].schooldata.net/v2/Chart-manager with your SchoolData.net username and password.
- Click Create New Chart on the left navigation panel
- Click the Browse Category button under By Purpose
- Then, click the Browse Category button under Monitor Progress
- Then, click the Browse Category button under Of a Student Group
- Then, click the Browse Category button under On Assessments
- Click the Build Chart button under Student Growth
2. Log into the Evaluations V2 Application [yourdistirct].schooldata.net/v2/evaluations
- From any task there is the Charts section, click on on the +
- On the pop-up, at the bottom click Launch Chart Manager
- Then, follow the steps 1-6 above
How to create the Chart:
- Under Student Group, click Configure and choose a Student Group.
- Click Assessment 1, search and choose the 1st chronological assessment of the two assessments.
- Click Assessment 1,search and choose the 2nd chronological assessment of the two assessments.
- Click Render Chart
Once the chart has been rendered, you have options to save the chart or download it. If saved, the charts and it's selections will then be available in the My Charts on the left panel of the Charts Application
Please sign in to leave a comment.