- [SDG-312] - Student Data Grids – removed duplicate courses
- [SDG-327] - Rename/Reverse Labels of 'First Class' and 'Last Class' in Class Enrollment Data Column Configuration
- [SDG-401] - Student Accomplishments selection list repaired (district specific)
- [SDG-402] - Student Accomplishments selected is now honoring data provided (district specific)
- [SDG-448] - Data Grid home page typo repaired
- [SDG-452] – Data Grid Copy repaired (district specific)
- [SDG-455] - SDG Columns are no longer jumping to other locations when edited and saved
- [SDG-473] - Allow for the deletion of a data gird
- [SDG-478] - Repaired 'Next' button in "My Student Data Grids"
- [SDG-483] - Formula Column now returning saved Formula.
- [SDG-188] - Add/Configure User Defined Columns
- [SDG-472] - Add a "Sharing" Tab when managing a Student Data Grid.
- [SDG-129] - Create Data Grid for Native American Report
- [SDG-19] - Configured Activities Column
- [SDG-180] - Created "Number to Letter" Value Mapping for (district specific) Database.
Task-District Specific Configuration
- [SDG-284] - Configure Custom Formula for Attendance Works data grid
- [SDG-303] - Needing Total Absences & Tardies Comparison
- [SDG-130] – Additional test descriptors integrated into Data Grids (district specific)
- [SDG-211] - Updated how configurations are built to expose the ability to better define complex configurations.
- [SDG-274] - Change Default of Roles Filter when Selecting a Recipient Person Role for a Data Grid Schedule
- [SDG-300] - Incorporate Student Category Codes into Student Data Grids (district specific)
- [SDG-331] - SDG: Remove "SWISS" from column name (district specific)
- [SDG-368] - Implement user categories for "My Student Data Grids"
- [SDG-207] - Improved border colors
- [SDG-209] - Updated Scheduling to be easier with a Calendar to select days to schedule on
- [SDG-210] - Updated Scheduling to have a new separate way to pick recipients for a schedule
- [SDG-292] - Change the Default Style font color to something that is readable on the dark green
Please sign in to leave a comment.