Classroom Release Notes - V2.19.0 - 1/27/2017
- [CLASSROOM-1349] - Full Screen mode was updated on Conduct Interviews in Gradebook for iPad
- [CLASSROOM-1360] - Download Score Template no longer Scrambles Scores
- [CLASSROOM-1453] – Allow Withdrawn Students to be hidden on Assignments tab
- [CLASSROOM-1458] – Fixed issue with 'Set All Non Answered Correct Up To' in Interview Assignments Showing Score Incorrect on Scoring Tab
- [CLASSROOM-1463] – Fixed issue with score all functionality not applying score to all students
- [CLASSROOM-1467] – Scoring tab no longer errors when rendering from the Interview Assignment
- [CLASSROOM-1468] - Applying new assignment score no longer removes previously existing comment
- [CLASSROOM-1367] – Users are no longer allowed to change answers on Interview assignment before open date and after the close date has passed
- [CLASSROOM-1411] – Added ability to Filter Interview Assignments, by availability: Is-Open, Is-Closed, Not-Yet-Open
- [CLASSROOM-1450] - Improved Processing Time To Load Interview Assignments
- [CLASSROOM-1391] - Page Break was added when printing (Duplexing) Report Cards
- [CLASSROOM-1131] - On Grading tab the ability to select date range allows the limiting of the weeks displayed to those within the range.
- [CLASSROOM-1383] – If a student has moved schools, display standard grades on Report Card that were given at the old school, allowing teacher to accept the grade, or add a new one.
- [CLASSROOM-1445] - Ability to Collapse or Shrink the Left Navigation Bar on the iPad was added
- [CLASSROOM-1448] – Tooltips were added to define abbreviated standards on the iPad