This widget displays the visuals defined in the Dashboard Manager application. For most users, this means the Dashboard has been configured by the District or School to provide similar displays of information to all users about the entity being spotlighted. For instance, a Referral Behavior or PBIS Dashboard could be made which consisted of Referral charts to illustrate how well a school or class is doing.
The Dashboard Widget can be on any entity spotlight, meaning it could be on the District Spotlight, School Spotlight, Activity, Class, Teacher, or Student Spotlight.
The widget will display a dashboard by default. This is the first dashboard produced for this entity. The name of the dashboard will be in the top left.
- click the Full Screen button in the widget toolbar to open a full screen version of the widget.
- click the Question Mark button to show this Help Desk documentation for this widget.
- click the Refresh button to clear this widget's data to bring it back to the current year.
- click the Close button to close the widget.
- click the name of the dashboard; a drop down menu will appear any other dashboards available for that entity.
- click the name of another dashboard; that dashboard will render
- note: The next time you navigate to this dashboard the last dashboard you looked at will now be your default dashboard and will render first.
Some dashboards now have the ability to display the students included in the chart. First you click on the bar you are wanting to drill into, once clicked a list of students display, and then you can click on individual students to be taken to their profile and spotlight. Contact your CS agent if this is something you'd like implemented into your district's dashboards.