General Users (requires permissions for Student Data Grids)
Explore the Student Data Grid app in this professional development opportunity. Intended for the basic user, you will learn to develop simple student data grids and be exposed to advanced features. This training will include both a presentation of the options within the app as well as plenty of time for questions.
- Creation of simple Student Data Grid
- Exploration of data points available
- Advanced explanation of grades and formulas
- Introduction to sharing of grids
- Q and A
- Learn to create customized exportable spreadsheets of specific student data.
- Understand configuration options for various data points.
- Learn how to share, copy, and schedule student data grids to users.